Saturday, 31 October 2009

Dinnertime

A quick one today before dinner, not much to report on this weekend.
This week has been weird at work. Busy, not busy, weird atmosphere, comfortable atmosphere. Its probably just all in my head, I have a tendancy to think about stuff waaaaaay too much and for too long, and before I know it I've come up with some mega elaborate and exaggerated reason for things and it all gets too much. Ha!
Its getting cold more often now, and darker earlier - I love it. It makes the house feel so cosy and comfy yet nothing has changed about it. Bring on the blanket!
My christmas present list is growing slowly but steadily...although I'm not looking forward to sending the parcel to my dad in Cyprus. Their postal service sucks mega ass.
Anyways, time for pizza and lots of tv :)

P.S. I figure I need a pre-christmas diet/cut-out so from 1st-30th November I am cutting out sugary foods. Basically I am cutting out sweets, chocolate, cake, biscuits - anything that makes me think "ooooh I fancy a treat".....just thinking about it is depressing, but I am determined to do this to get over my sugar reliance!!!

xxx

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hello! I love your blog, it's first time visiting. I am now a follower. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! :) ~Gretchen