Sunday, 4 October 2009

Jingle Jingle

Ok so this is only a quickie tonight (oooh errr!) because I cannot let myself sit here for hours again! I get a bit caught up in the internet sometimes reading about people's lives and looking at things I can't or shouldn't buy - I need a break from it!
So as you can tell, i'm a little chirpier today and thats because I sorted my rent problem! Yay! I rang my landlord-contact-woman and said my pay was going to be a week late and she just said that it was all cool and I could just pay it a week later - HURRAH! So money is sorted, i'm back to normal and super happy :)
It also meant that I could re-plan my day out with my mum, so we went to Preston and had a *tiny* bit of retail therapy and it made me feel soooo much better. Buying things makes you feel great, it really does. I started buying my christmas things this afternoon - I ordered wrapping paper and a nice snowflake tablecloth and have been browsing for a new tree. I'm not sure where the hell i'm going to fit a tree but I will certainly try! It's making me a little bit excited about the festive season this year...
J is at work again tonight but he has monday - wednesday night off so we are planning more monopoly and hopefully the previously cancelled cinema trip too!
Oh, and i'm thinking of joining my local photographic society soon. I picked up a leaflet and have checked out the website and figure it'd be a cool place to meet some other picture people. My mum has suggested I join a Tai Chi class with her too but i'm not sure...could be good I guess? Anyone do Tai Chi? I dont' really know much about it.
I'm off to fill the kettle for a night infront of the tv, toodles!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Ooooh, retail therapy. There is nothing better or more curing in all the world.

Jennifer Brindley said...

I've never done Tai Chi but my Uncle loves it! And I can't believe you've started your Christmas shopping already. BOO! I don't want winter to come. Are you near Harrods? That place is amazing. Had my first Turkish Delight there. (Yuck!)

;) <3
~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

Jennifer Brindley said...

Okay nevermind, just realized you're in Chorley, not London. Doh! You're almost 4 hours away.

(UK is not all London, Jenn. UK is not all London, Jenn.) ;)

Umm, so have you been to Harrods? It's awesome. (smacks forehead.)

~J