Thursday, 8 October 2009

Work

I actually wrote this last night, but wasn't going to post twice in a day! So anyways...

I just realised I haven't actually said anything about my job (well not really anyway) and its actually pretty cool so I thought I'd let you all know! I work for a company called Tracks - its a music memorabilia company. I do most of the website stuff , pack/send all the different memorabilia to our customers and take promotional photos amongst other things. Its pretty freaking cool because I spend most of my time doing something or other with music memorabilia from the 60s and 70s! Alot of it is The Beatles because that is our main focus but I have recently handled Rolling Stones, T Rex and Led Zeppelin stuff too.

But thats not the best thing about my job, oh no.

Not only is it a job I enjoy, being the music freak that I am....but it is also 5 doors down from my flat!!! Thats right, I get to literally roll out of bed 30 mins before I start work :)

So there you go. I enjoy my job and feel quite lucky with the whole set-up so wanted to share it with you guys. Check out the website!!


Q xx


P.S. For those of you I may have confused yesterday, this is what I meant when I said conkers

7 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Your job sounds awesome! My job is terrible... my job is like having some old hobo piss on your soul...

Hillbilly Duhn said...

Conkers make me think of two things, either you've gone conkers or you have conkers. Crazy and boobs! lol

Just stopping in via organic Meatbag.

Jennifer Brindley said...

Ummm, AWESOME! I want to work there. I lorve music. If you ever transition from 60's and 70's (which are the best era for music, by the way) to John Mayer, you'd better call me IMMEDIATELY. ;)

PS... TMI = Too Much Information. ;)

~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

Nomad said...

jealous. just jealous. when you decide to leave, move, change your name and run with a truck full of stuff... btw my birthday is the 14th, just sayin.

Nicole said...

Wow 5 doors down! What I wouldnt do to only wake a 1/2 hr before work!! Luck you =D


Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Summer said...

Lucky girl, sounds like my kind of a job. And these days, a job is sounding more and more like a great idea!!! =)

Yaya said...

That would be sweet! I have a good 20 minute drive to work. Blah.