Tuesday, 24 November 2009

P.A.R.T.Y

Firstly, wow I really need to buck up my ideas with this - I haven't been busy, I just haven't been giving myself time to get on here and do my thing. So apologies to the 11 lovely people who like to know whats going on in my life!!

Secondly, the November 'No Sweets/Desserts Month' kind of faded away. I did really well....until I went to Scotland and me and Jamie had a lovely meal out with his family and I had some ice cream with butterscotch sauce...and it just kind of stopped a little bit. I haven't started eating mountains of crap again, but a few things have slipped back into my cupboards. I have to admit, it has cut down my intake of sugary wonderful goodness, but nothing stopped me having strawberries drizzled with condensed milk for dessert tonight :P

So, lets catch up. Friday night was Jill's Birthday Party.

(Jonni and Jill)
It was a joint for her 22nd and her brother's 40th so there were loads of people I didn't know. There was lovely food, a cheap bar, a dance-obsessed DJ, but best of all Karl (Jill's boyfriend) wrote a song for her and sang it infront of everyone!

(Karl Singing)
It was so so sweet, she cried (she was quite drunk) and we all cooed at how lovely it was. Me and J spent most of the night chatting away to Karl's mum and sister, they were so lovely!

(Jamie, Me, Karl's Mum and Sister)
I spent the weekend fussing around not really doing anything. Wrapped a few christmas presents but nothing else important. I'm trying not to do much if I can help it, I need to save my pennies! I have managed to finally buy my christmas tree though (thank god). I've gone for totally none-traditional this year, black tree with purple decoration :)

I got my first christmas card today off my Dad. He sent it early because it had to come all the way from Cyprus, but luckily for me they are spending christmas in the UK at my grandparents so I don't have to send their stuff abroad.

I didn't really have much to say really so it seems a little bit like an anti-climax haha. Oh well, no news is good news!!

xx

4 comments:

Iva said...

Happy Birthday to Jill!!! looks like you had a great time!

♥Aubrey said...

Oooo i want to see a pic of your christmas tree...it sounds intriguing!!!

Have a wonderful turkey-filled week.

angelina la dawn said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! it looks like you had a great weekend :)

Bec said...

No sweets for a month was a pretty crazy idea! When i read that, I thought, "Maybe in January." Because I'm probably on the verge of sending myself into sugar shock. But January is my birthday...so I'd need some cupcakes. So "Maybe in February..." but February is Valentines Day, so I'll need some chocolate. I might have to try "no sweets for a week" instead!
Are you going to share some pictures of your tree? I hope so!