Wednesday, 18 November 2009

The Will Always Negates Defeat

Wow. I have been such a busy bee that I haven't been able to get on here and let you guys know whats been going on! I'll try to make it short so I don't drone on about nothing...

* Me and Jamie went to Kilmarnock to visit his family. We had a lovely meal out, spent more time than we would have liked sorting out money stuff with the bank, went bowling and had lots of takeaways.

* I had the day off work on monday and we went and fed the ducks in the park. It seems the weather has stopped so many people coming down so they were literally ravenous and we got pretty much surrounded (and I almost had my finger snapped off by a duck AND then by a swan too!)

* We went to see the Flaming Lips on monday night in Manchester :) It was wonderful as always with lots of balloons, streamers, confetti, bright lights, loud singalongs and a fantastic atmosphere. The best band I have seen live (for the 3rd time) ever:



* Tonight my best friend Jill had a photography exhibition on at her university so I went with her to check it out, it was cool. She had a photo on display (as did the rest of her course mates) and was almost the only one to not do a fashion-style one. So it stood out alot, making it super good. Yay Jilly!

Right, I can't be bothered trying to make more of this, I'm tired!

xx

2 comments:

Ams said...

Sounds like a GREAT week!!

Summer said...

Look at you busy bee!!!

I feel the same way....overwhelmed with busyness!! Can't wait to stop and catch my breath!