Thursday, 19 November 2009

You Won't Let Those Robots Defeat Me...

So today I bought another christmas present, yay! I also managed to get tickets to see Muse next september in the presale. They cost a damned fortune but it'll be worth it! 10 months isn't that long to wait right?!

I think I am almost up to date with everyone and everything now after my busy few days, it's taken me a while! So I will now pop up a couple of things to sum up my time...

* Everyone loves a gorilla to sit on.



* Everyone loves a singalong.


* Not everyone loves being surrounded by hungry ducks.


* Everyone can laugh at trees shaped like this:


And more than anything, I love moments like this:

♥ ♥ ♥

xxx

6 comments:

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

I've never heard of Muse...are they European?

BTW, my hubby is from England! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and glad my post today cracked you up!

Tamara

Quasi Serendipita said...

I love the ducks clip - very cute and very funny!

Helen Pickup said...

Hi, I sell my designs through an agent so they could be anywhere. P.S. Beware of the killer swan down the park.lol.

Cairo Typ0 said...

Hi stopping by from SITS! :)

The band sounds cool. I like that song in the first video. :)

Kerri said...

Hi! Stopping by from SITS...
The ducks crack me up...we have 3 in our back yard!

It's the big ol geese you have to watch out for...they'll come after you!

Kerri
www.sickofmg.blogspot.com

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Great pictures! Although, I have to say, I think I'd rather be surrounded by hungry ducks than sitting on a gorilla...just sayin' :)