Thursday, 10 December 2009

Damned Technology....

This can only be quick...basically, I have nipped on here at work to give the sad news that my PC has died :(
I therefore haven't been able to get on the internet and that means no blogging for me!
I've ordered a new hard drive and god knows how I'm going to fix it on my own, but I will try and hopefully be back and running before the festive season. It totally sucks though.

So here's a quick update -
I'm moving to the (bigger) flat next door at some point before christmas yay!
All I have left to get for christmas is cards and like 2 presents yay!
I'm getting a pay rise in the new year yay!
My abcess has all gone and I can sit and lie down again yay!
My complaint to the bank a few weeks ago worked and I got a £20 charge refunded yay!
Jamie has a bleep test for a Retained Firefighter tonight - wish him luck!
We're going to the Manchester Christmas Markets again on saturday yay!

So I apologise for no blogging, no reading, no commenting and (this apology is to me) no competition entering! I hope to be back very soon!

xxx

1 comment:

Mama Michie (aka Michaela) said...

Sorry to hear about your computer; congrats on the raise though!
Thanks for stopping by.