Sunday, 13 December 2009

I'm Back!

Thank the lord - I am back online!
Jamie fixed the computer (god knows how - I didn't even need a new hard drive or anything!) so he is massively in the good books and I am back in touch with the world!

I don't want to blah on about whatever has happened recently, mainly because not much has....but here's a round up:

* Me and J went to the Manchester Christmas Markets again yesterday. This time we went on the big wheel and it was ace. It didn't rain either which was a bonus and it's made us mega-festive.
* We're one step closer to moving into the bigger flat next door. Rachael, my estate agent lady has got a target date of 20th and no later. Fingers crossed the keys might get passed to us within the next week...
* I only have 2 more present to buy and that is Crimble all ready for me! (except the veg for dinner obviously)
* I am abcess and antibiotic free, although there is still a teeny tiny lump there....I'll be keeping my eye on it
* J bought me an ace cuddly grey Crimble zip-up jumper - and its furry inside! :)

See, it hasn't really been that eventful. I'm just slowly building up with festive excitement. Eeeeee!!



xxx

4 comments:

Toni said...

Just stoppin by from SITS! Congrats on getting a larger place...we're also in the process of trying to buy a home. :)

The pics are great, too!!

http://carrigansjoy.blogspot.com/

Lu said...

Hi and thanks for the follow :)

You hate cheese but love peas? :O

No no no, this is all wrong, you must change it round! Cheese is lovely, peas are evil!

hehe. x

ann ominous said...

hi! stopping over from SITS because i *heart* all things Manchester! my cousins live there! :-)

Brook said...

Hi there. I saw your blog on SITS and decided to stop by to say, "Hello". Glad your computer is repaired and you are back online. I have a laptop that is causing issues but thankfully I am able to use someone else's desktop for the time being. It's nice to "meet" you. Wishing you all the best in 2010.

Kindest regards,
Brook