Friday, 30 April 2010

***Folksy Friday*** - Bows

Morning all! I made a few little Bow Hairslides for my shop last night...

Purple Shmurple - Purple Polkadot Bow Hairslides

So I thought i'd use it as the theme for my Folksy Friday this week :) There are so many lovelies to choose from! So here are 6 of many lovely Bow items...



Bekimarie's - Bow Brooch Once Upon A Charm - Big Brass Bow Necklace

Something Different - Japanese Floral Lace Bow Hairband Not Just Handbags - Star Bow Bag

Suzanne Porter Boutique - Stripe Panelled Dress Crafty Little Greetings - Embroidered Cupcake Birthday Card


Now, off to the last day of work before the Bank Holiday Weekend, yay!
xxx

7 comments:

Not Just Handbags said...

Hi thanks for posting my bag! Hope you have a lovely weekend Elissa x

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Very pretty, I love the Starbow bag!

trinket box said...

I saw those bow hairslides, I love them!

I have that bow necklace in silver :) And I'm very tempted by the hair band!

Lovely pics. xx

Minky Magic said...

Love this selection! Especially the bag! Please come and see my FF book club collection if you can! Cheers Marie x

bekimarie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me.

Beki x

Kellie said...

the dress!!! lovely :)
great choices this week, loving your hair slides too x

Keep It Classy, Jen said...

I love the golden bow!