Friday, 2 April 2010

**Folksy Friday** - Houses

Afternoon all!
It's taking me a while to find the time to get back into doing my blog (now that I work full-time and make things for my Folksy shop in my other time), so for the time being I will be just doing Folksy Friday posts...

I recently branched out into non-jewellery for the first time by making felt keyrings and my feedback has been good, so in honour of my newly listed Felt House Keyrings I have decided that this weeks Folksy Friday theme is 'Houses' -



Strangelord - Collage House Little House - Little House


Mosaic & Crafts @ Dawn - Bird House Sugarpot - Personalised My House Picture

Wellydog - Home Sweet Home Necklace Purple Shmurple - House Keyring


 
Right, i'm off to make use of this 4-day weekend! xx

7 comments:

Adien Crafts said...

What a great theme! Love the little keyrings, Di x

Kellie said...

your wee houses turned out great Lynsey!! x

Mrs Mac said...

Your keyrings are fab, and Little House's little house is great too!

maricesworld said...

your keyrings are very sweet, i use the same trolley tokens in my bags - grat minds think alike lol, lovely finds :0)

Leanne said...

The little houses are lovely, your stitches are so teeny tiny:)

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Lovely pick, I love the mosaic house!
BTW I used to live in Preston :D
Tracy x

wellydog said...

Thanks for featuring my homes sweet home pendant, Great selection, but I would say that wouldn't I, Janice x