Friday, 16 April 2010

**Folksy Friday** - Telephones

I am really at the end of my tether with my phone right now. It's a beautiful Sony Ericsson and it has done me proud, but by god I can barely contain my anger with it lately! It freezes for no reason, turns itself off, doesn't recognise me pressing some of the buttons when I'm texting....bah. Thank god for my contract upgrade in June!!
So in honour of my awful phone, this week's Folksy Friday theme is Telephones!




Needles And Buttons - Pink Telephone Lost At Sea - Mini Telephone Silhouette Pin

She Draws - Vintage Phone Illustration Stamp Lola's Room - Waiting For My Sweetheart Print

Design Rocks! - Vintage Phone Birthday Card Sour Cherry - Phone Box Necklace
xxx

5 comments:

wellydog said...

Great I love telephones I still have some Bakelite ones in my garage, great subject and good choices x

Kellie said...

these are great Lynsey! im off to look at the telephone stamp :)

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

Really imaginative choices

Sue

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the mention and featuring one of my fave things.
Cheryl

Bettys Place said...

I LOVE this treasury!