Just a quick one...
Inspired by Bitsy, here is a list of my loves (or at least the ones I can think of right now!) in no particular order:
* Saturday and Sunday lie-ins
* the way he looks at me when he tells me he loves me
* bacon and mushroom butties!
* Fowey and all its nooks, crannies and wonderful memories
* my Dad
* the way music makes me tingle
* laughing until I can't even make a noise and I just sit there in tears
* the satisfaction of cooking an amazing meal
* my addiction to tea
* the way he smells, especially his hair
* Jelly Bellys and Mountain Dew (not together)
* excellent cliffhangers in books
* films that really make me think about my life and the world around me
* learning new amazing things
* travelling and discovering the world (slowly....)
* waiting in airport departure lounges
* taking hilariously awful photos
* taking amazing I-can't-believe-I-did-this photos
* writing and receiving letters from my grandma
* making things for my shop :)
* spending all day in my PJs
* all-you-can-eat buffets and pigging out in general...until the food baby kicks in
* Sitting all warm and cosy inside, listening to the rain
There are so many more things, but I cannot empty my brain right now!
What are your loves?
Pine Cone Elves
3 months ago