Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Preparation

So i'm doing my first craft fair in July, in Blackpool and I'm soooooo super excited! Its called the Super Duper Itsy Bitsy Handmade Fair (I know, how cool is that name!) and will be held in the gorgeous Stanley Park next to the boating lake, there will even be a band playing! However I figure that I should probably start planning now so I don't turn into a loony panicky woman nearer the time. I had a few lovely sales last week so have used them up to buy more supplies...but now I have no money and want to buy more things!! I keep finding more lovely supplies but I can't afford to buy them yet *sob!*
My favourites/wish list is a million things long so lets hope I get some more sales soon :)

Talking of my shop, I have now opened it on Facebook too! Which means for those of you who don't really want to go through the process of registering for a site like Folksy or Etsy - you no longer need to! If you just click on the link below it will take you to my 'Purple Shmurple' Fan Page on Facebook, all you do is click on the 'Shop Now' tab and away you go! You still get the security of paying through PayPal too. Nice and Easy and Secure!

Even better is that if you 'like' the page (become a fan) and buy through it you automatically get 10% off EVERYTHING!! So go check it out :P

xx

2 comments:

sorceryandsparkle said...

Your Facebook shop looks great - must get around to doing mine!
Sue
x

Bitsy said...

ooooh i could come and sell cupcakes. hahaha you need purple shmurple cupcakes. you knows it! everything seems to be going fabulously! God I wish I had more time! I need to get on shit with the cakes!!! xx