Friday, 7 May 2010

**Folksy Friday - Sleep**

Maaaaan, i'm tired today! We llive next-door-but-one to a pub and I thought i'd got used to the loud music and chatting/shouting outside...but last night it was full pelt until 2am!! Thank god its Friday and I can have a lie in tomorrow. So in honour of my lack of sleep last night, this week's Folksy Friday theme is SLEEP -



Scents-ible Solutions - Good Night Sleep TIght Rollerball Topsie - Baby Sleep-Sac

4GetMeNot - Lazy Daisy Sleep Eye Mask Angel Bells - Lavender Sleep Pillow

Fluffs Stuff - Sheep Stud Earrings Stuffed Nonsense - Little Snoozes

Now if only I could sneak back home for fourty winks...

xx

9 comments:

Gracie said...

Great theme..making me come over all sleepy! I love the Little Snoozes xxx

Minky Magic said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Love the daisy eye mask!

Adien Crafts said...

I feel sleepy just looking at them, what a great selection! Di x

Gnomead said...

Lovely choices, really like the little sheep buttons.

KataCatMcCracken said...

Hmmm... coming over all sleepy. night night.

Lovely collection. Hope you sleep well tonight : )

Eclectic Creations said...

Great choices! Love the lavender pillow! : ) x

Bitsy said...

I was stuck at the local election til 6am. Leave out for work...8am. UH.

Kellie said...

the little snoozes are so cute....thank god for a satuurday lie in, im shattered too!! x

Sketchstitch said...

Great idea, love the little snoozes too x