Friday, 18 June 2010

**Folksy Friday - Fruit**

Man, I have been so slack when it comes to Purple Shmurple related things lately! I apologise to you all. I didn't do a Folksy Friday the last 2 weeks, and I have hardly promoted myself. Tut tut.
My FT job has been really busy lately, as have I in my personal life too! Its been go, go, go so unfortunately my shop took a back seat. I have, however, been slowly planning for my stall at the Super Duper Craft Fair in Blackpool in July. Recently I have printed up all my little receipt sheets, started writing out my price tags and made lots more jewellery. I'm trying to decide whether I should/need to buy any more stock to make things beforehand, there are things i'd really like to make and sell but i'm not sure if there is time (mainly due to international shipping times)....hmmmm.

So anyway, enough about that! Here is my Folksy Friday for this week - FRUIT!
Aleximo Croissant - Juicy Fruit Tart Brooch Crafty Mushroom - Fruit Salad Notecards
OohAahKnits - Unzip A Banana Quilting Demon - Lunch Bag
Gingerbred - Cherry Pie Letter Pack R Kelly Naturals - Dried Kiwi
xxx

8 comments:

Gemma said...

Great fruity finds. I like the llok of the dried kiwi
Gemxxx

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Fruitalicious! Would like to try that dried Kiwi! (-: Have a great weekend

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Yum - I almost did fruit today but went for rain instead! I think those knitted bananas are absolute brilliant. x

maricesworld said...

Oh I've had my eye on cheery pie's stationary for a while - uber cute! delicious picks & good luck with your craft fair, marice ;0)

Sarah Nicole said...

I love those lunchboxes. They are so cute!!

Kellie said...

brilliant finds Lynsey!
and i hope your fair goes well and that things are a little less mad for you soon too, take care of yourself and have a lovely weekend xx

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely, one of my five a day!

Natalie x

Debbie said...

Hi!
Thank you so much for following me!
You have made my day!
I`m now your follower too!
Hope all is well...
And that the stress isn`t getting to you!
Although it must be very exciting to prepare things for the fair... it must be quite stressful too!
Specially on top of every thing else!
Do try to take it easy!

DEBBIE MOSS