Friday, 4 June 2010

**Folksy Friday - Post**

As you may or may not know, I work for a music memorabilia company. We sell all sorts of stuff so understandably we buy from all sorts of suppliers too. One of my favourites is Disaster Designs. They sell bags/purses/wallets and other similar things, and every time they bring out a new range we get a catalogue through...I spend quite a bit of time browsing!! They did an awesome range of bags/purses/etc last year which was 'Postal' themed, it all looked like envelopes and had stamps on and stuff - so cool. So I thought I'd have a look through my fellow Folksy shops to see what I could find of that theme! So here it is, this week's Folksy Friday - 'Post':



Andy Lanham Art - Girl & Post Box Illustration Crafty Pagan Designs - Vintage Postcards From Paris
Recycloanalyst - Recycled Postage Stamp Necklace Emma Louise Originals - Postage Stamp Pendant
Tinkers Infinity - Envelope Necklace Peterson Design - Change Of Address Cards


xxx

9 comments:

Just K Jewellery said...

love the postage stamp necklace - so unusual

Gemma said...

That recycled postage stamps necklace caught my eye too. Lovely colours

Lynne's Pattern Parlour said...

I like the postage stamp necklace too, it's very pretty

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Using recycled stamps for the necklace is a brilliant idea :D

NOfkantsCurios said...

All the items are so great! That girl looks like she has been waiting a long time for a letter, bless!

I'm amazaed you found so many items on such an unusual theme!

Natalie x

Emma Louise Originals said...

thank you for featuring my postage stamp pendant!

Kellie said...

lovely selection Lynsey, the envelope necklace is lovely x

Debbie said...

Hi there,
From a Chorley chic to another!
You have a lovely blog... full of inspirational ideas!
Speak to you soon,

Debbie Moss

Christals Creations said...

Hullo. You're in for the Pay it Forward on my blog. Please could you email me your address so I can fulfill my part in the PIF.
christalscreations@live.co.uk
Thanks
Fiona. :o)