Friday, 23 July 2010

Playing Catch Up

Hey you guys!

Ok, i'm sorry...I know I have been pretty sucky at keeping up-to-date with my blog lately. I've just been so busy! Back and forth to Scotland, busy at work and allsorts.
But here I am! And I have a picture to share!
I finally did my first craft fair last weekend, the Super Duper Itsy Bitsy Craft Fair in the gorgeous Stanley Park, Blackpool. The weather was awful, it poured with rain for alot of the day and was very windy, but it was still very busy! I had a fantastic time, both personally and from a business point of view - I sold 57 items!!, it has definitely given me the confidence boost I needed to carry on with Purple Shmurple :)
I also got to meet a few fellow Folksters while I was there, so it was great to put a few faces to names. I really hope the Grundy Art Gallery (who organised the fair) arrange another fair soon because I will most certainly be there!
I was going to put up my photo of my stall, but Kerry (from Grundy) got some great ones so here is one of her pictures of my stall -
(I have no idea what I am doing haha!)

So now I get to buy lots more lovely things to make lots more lovely jewellery!
To help out with getting my new supplies, I have decided to have a little sale, so please have a look - SALE!!!
All my Rose Rings and a few Necklaces are now £3 each!

xxx

1 comment:

michelle said...

Thats fantastic!!!! Well done you:) Its such a thrill when you sell. Someone actually wants what you have got:)

I did my first Market this time last year. Its been up and down, but I have met some lovely people.

I dont know what I would do if I couldnt go to them now:)

love
Michelle x