Sunday, 12 September 2010

I'm Still Here!

Well I think I deserve a bit of a telling off. I have completely neglected my blog lately (again!) and I am disappointed in my self! To be honest I have had a complete week away from doing anything with my shop so that is my excuse...
I thought i'd update you all with some of the new items which have gone up in my shop :) I have begun moving in a slightly new direction with my jewellery, I guess 'natural' is a good word to use. Along with vintage. I have also just started work on designing new branding for Purple Shmurple with a great graphic designer Bonnita Moaby too so keep your eyes peeled for a new image in the next few weeks or so.

So here are some of my lovely new items:

What do you think? All suggestions and comments welcome :)

Oh and just to remind you, there is still a SALE on in the shop too!
xxx

1 comment:

Crafty Baker said...

Oooo I love the ferris wheel pendant! x